Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Welcome St. Mary's Learners!

I want to welcome all readers to my blog, but specifically, the teachers/learners from St. Mary's University that will be attending my conference! 

Reflections In Learning has been my outlet for reflecting on my classroom practices, action research on guided math groups/active learning, and simply my learning and growth throughout the M.Ed program.  In this blog you will find strategies I have used, research I have gathered, goals I have set, data I have collected, and as the title of the blog states...my reflections in learning throughout the process. 

In order to read this blog and have it make most sense, it would be best to start at the beginning of my action research process.  To reach the beginning, please scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and read the posts from the bottom up.  The action research piece starts with the blog titled 'Planning-Full Speed Ahead.'  I hope that in reading from the bottom up, you can get a clear picture of how my action research developed and changed overtime.  If you have any questions or would like clarification on something I posted, please leave a comment on that post and I will be sure to address your comments at the conference.  I look forward to sharing my guided math journey with you in April!  

No comments:

Post a Comment